[Gpdd] [misc] piggie music...

Bob & Chris Robertson rssg at earthkink.net
Sun Mar 21 16:36:50 EST 2004

My girls actually seem to like talk radio as long as it isn't turned up
loudly.  They reside in our bedroom, so they have a quiet room all day while
we are at work.

Sometimes when we come home if they aren't sure it is us they're startled
when we come in the room.  (If we call out to them first they are wheeking
before we get through the bedroom door).  I have noticed when the radio is
on in the master bathroom (our master bath is really part of the master
bedroom, only divided by an archway) they must think that someone is in the
bathroom talking, and when I walk in they don't seem to notice.  It's like
they say, "those people in the bathroom didn't feed us anything *grump,
grump* so you probably won't either, so don't expect us to stop what we are
doing unless you come back with food, mom slave."

I will try some different music and see the results.  It should be
interesting.

Chris, Cleo & Spookie