[Gpdd] Misc: Survey

robyn ferguson robyn_ferguson at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 00:19:51 EST 2004

Re: When and why did we get our guinea pigs...

I am probably unusual in that I was 21 when I got my pigs. My best friend
Ellile likes to claim credit for introducing me (she has been a pig person
since childhood) but it was actually her boar Sven who I babysat when Ellie
was away who is responsible for turning me into the neurotic piglet mother I
am today. Sven (now passed, sadly) was a sweet little puffball who won me
over entirely and thanks to him, two of his sisters (not biological sisters
- spiritual) are living the high life and being spoilt rotten.

Robyn