[Gpdd] HEALTH big belly

Justine Carey emuglen at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 28 05:07:46 EST 2004

Hello peoples

Lady has a big belly, and she hates it when i touch it. At first i thought
she may be pregnant...that perhaps Honey was not a female after all! I
checked out Honey, and she is female. so...i think that Lady has developed a
bit of a pot belly. She eats SO MUCH. With each serving i put out for them
to share, i rekon Lady eats two thirds or more of it. Most of that eating
takes place as soon as i put it in there too. What should i do? Lady is
smaller than Honey too, but she eats so much more than Honey! lol. I dunno.

Tell me what you think. Thanks :)

XX Jussy