[Gpdd] re Behavior guinea pig squirting

Hope pepsipepsidew4u at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 28 19:16:57 EST 2004

I never thought anybody else  had a guinea pig that squirted from behind,
I had a little girl if you made her mad she did squirt you, and she turned out to be smart even knew what an alarm was meant for too.
The squirting is just a warning the you are making me mad just like chatting the teeth,
Hope this helps.

You are a guinea pig slave when instead of waking up to your alarm you have a guinea pig nipping at your nose or licking your eyebrows, Yes my boyfriend sleeps with the guinea pigs they has their own blanket they sleep in too.

Thanks Hope