[Gpdd] re: [BEHAVIOR] <Peeing>

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 14:09:59 EST 2004

Hi Allison,
your piggie is probably just being lazy! My pigs seem to do the exact same thing. I think for most it must just come naturally to pee/poo where they are resting. Afterall, they do it so often that you can't blame them for not wanting to get up every minute to use a potty! However, when my pigs are on the floor for playtime they seem to be better at using their potty area for pees. The poos are probably a hopeless cause. :)

Lauren, Piglet, and Pooh Bear