[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] <Peeing>

ALLISON allison.nikki at conwaycorp.net
Sun Mar 28 15:47:16 EST 2004

I have another question. Do GP's usually change their potty area? one of my piggys has changed his potty area from across the cage around the edge to right beside his bed and on his bed. I went and bought my 2 piggys some bar stool pillows and put their houses on top of them so they would have some where soft to sleep and now my crested abby pees around the pillow and on it. And now its soakin wet and I have to wash it all the time. WHY does he do this????