[Gpdd] Health: Re: Cranberry Juice & Research

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Mon Mar 29 14:39:50 EST 2004

Hi Leah and All-
This once again brings to mind the fact that somehow we
need to get more research and help with piggie ailments.
Isn't it ironic that these little guys, from whence came
the term "guinea pig" meaning test case, who have been
used for all sorts of research benefitting so many others,
actually have little research done to help them!
Is this a matter for our own version of the CCT, or do
we need some other organization?  In this day and age,
when everyone and everything under the sun has an organization
to support it or promote it, I think it's high time for
our little friends to have their own lobby!
Let's have some ideas here . . .
Susi and the OP's