[Gpdd] [CARE] Worldwide Pigsitters

karen mims karenmims at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 12:21:50 EST 2004

Hi everyone!

This message is sort of in response to Trina's message encouraging
people to contact her if they needed a pigsitter, as she's started a
list of names.  That message served as a reminder to me that it's time
to remind the Guinea Pig Daily Digest about Worldwide Pigsitters.

Worldwide Pigsitters is a website that I started several years ago
when there was a long discussion about how we could all get together
to care for each other's piggies when we were out of town.  here's the
address:

http://www.psych.upenn.edu/~mims/PIGSITTERS/pigsitters.html

There are hundreds of people listed on the site from all over the
world and most of the US states who are ready and willing to pigsit
for you when you go away.  Just click on your country or state to find
a list of volunteers in your area.  If you live near a border, check
the bordering states too!

Many wheeks,
Karen and Miss Fergusson