[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Company for Piggie

Lauren Buhr buhrl at mts.net
Mon Nov 1 22:47:38 EST 2004

I took my vet's advice and bought a second pig from a different breeder.  Her name in Sahara and she's an Abyssinian.  She's still very small, only 5 wheeks old.  I can't get over how tiny she is next to Piggie.  Anyhow, they are doing great together.  I haven't had any problems yet with behaviour at all.  Piggie seems to think that the new little girl is her new baby.  She's even trying to walk on her back legs again!  Yay!  I am so happy about it.  I hope that the extra company helps her to move a little more each day.

And I was asked if Piggie was a satin.  Ummm, I don't think so.  I think she's a sheltie.  Very long hair, black and white.  Grows away from her face.

Lauren, Piggie, and Sahara