[Gpdd] misc: too funny

Erin Lisa Butler-Simmons veeweemama at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 19:22:14 EST 2004

Hi Slaves! Last night after I put the human kids to bed, I was bored, so I decided to put my 8 boars out all together for floor time. They all live in pairs of two in 4 seperate cages, and usually have no interaction with eachother.
I put them out and closely supervised to make sure no serious fighting broke out. It was wild! They all sat in a circle chattering and clicking teeth at eachother for awhile, then they all started to try to mount eachother! At one point they were running around in a single file line sniffing the butt of the one in front of him and all trying to mount the one in front of him. It was hilarious. They are all overweight, and I wanted them to exercise, and boy did they ever! They ran around in a single file line for an hour! No fighting ever happened, they all just wanted to be the dominate piggie!
Erin and the butt sniffing boars (Of course my prissy sows just sniffed and turned up their delicate noses at the silly behaviour of the men)