[Gpdd] Care re. gnawing furniture

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 12:16:06 EST 2004

Hi Brenda,
I know what it's like to have piggies that gnaw on furniture. I bought
brand-new furniture 2 years ago and did not want Poly and Sweetie nibbling on  it.
I build a " fence " by connecting 3 small animal play pens, and I move  the
fence around things that I don't want them to nibble on. Then I select piggy
friendly items like baskets, tunnels, blankets to put inside the fenced area. In
 your case one playpen would do, or for that matter anything that would work
as a  fence around your printer stand.
good luck,
Marion, Poly and Sweetie