[Gpdd] Submission

James & Tara jt_johnson at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 21:11:16 EST 2004

Hello everyone, my name is Tara and I'm new to the list.  I have one guinea
pig, when I bought it from the pet store I was told I was getting a male
Teddy, but I ended up with a female something or other!!! Anyways, her name
is Muffy and I wouldn't trade her for anything.  She's black and white,
definitely Dutch markings.  She's sort of long haired, and has a few
rosettes that seem to be quite random so I'm not really sure what breed she
is; seeing as she's just from a pet store, she's probably a "mutt", but I am
curious as to what her "heritage" might be.  Any ideas?

It's also Muffy's 2nd birthday today (well, ok, it's her "approximate"
birthday, but like she'll know the difference)!!! I think I'll sing her
happy birthday while I give her some celery and a big handful of Timothy
hay.  :)

to offer.
first two months FREE*.