[Gpdd] [MISC] Butterscotch's website

labbatesms at comcast.net labbatesms at comcast.net
Wed Nov 10 13:27:55 EST 2004

Leah, Butterscotch's website it great!  He IS so photogenic!

Wait til I tell Patches, Percy and Scamper that Butterscotch has a website -- they are going to be SO jealous...

They're always wheeking "Mom, ALL the other pigs have a website. Why can't we have one too?"  (cavies tend to exaggerate!)  I explained that ALL of the pigs do not have a website, but I'm working on theirs!

I did set up a site on Yahoo, but haven't gotten any farther because of ISP and phone line problems.  Finally chose the cable company as my ISP and using the Internet and e-mail is MUCH faster now.

I am going to do a homemade calendar for next year featuring the spoiled piggies' pictures for their honorary aunts and grandmothers.

Steph
Patches, Percy and Scamp