[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Introducing Boo!

Brenda bunner77 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 12 21:34:51 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

I wanted to introduce our new little guy named Boo! He is black and
browninsh red. I found a website with the almost exact same pig so if you
want to take a look, here it is:
http://www.meerschweinchen.de/cavia/abyssinian.jpg

We adopted him from the humane society and picked a male so that he could
bond with our other little guy Frasier. So far, they've been doing pretty
good together with some teeth chattering and spray peeing but no biting or
real arguements so far. He is 7 months old and is pretty friendly when we
approach him.

So, anyway, just wanted to introduce him to the group!

All the best to you and your piggies,
Brenda