[Gpdd] SILLY: Any other piggies get a beard??

RSilhan rsilhan at mc.net
Sat Nov 13 11:03:32 EST 2004

Hi Tara,
    Yes, I too have noticed the "tell-tale" coloring from some foods.
Otis was all white and  frequently "turned" green from lettuces or
orange from carrots. My little Franny was white on the front half with
buff and brown "pants". He'd get his morning treat of a carrot and when
the next family member came down, he'd go into his cage-rattling act to
let them know that he hadn't had his treat and was *starving*,  never
realizing that his orange lips gave him away! He'd repeat this little
show for everyone! It was hilarious!
Roxanne