[Gpdd] [CARE] New Mommy

Michelle michelle2004 at charter.net
Fri Nov 19 16:35:58 EST 2004

    Hello All,
        I have been reading for a few weeks now and this is my first time posting.  I am a proud first time mommy to my piggie, Nellie.  She is a calico guinea with several cowlicks in her fur my favorite is the one on her head.  As I said I am a first time owner and I have done loads of internet research, I want to be a good parent.  When I bought her from the pet store they said that they thought she a was a month old is there any way to determine age?  Also any helpful tips for new parents would be much appreciated.
Thanks Michelle and Nellie