[Gpdd] CARE-towels vs. shavings

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 09:39:42 EST 2004

Hi Susanna

My pigs has always gone whenever and wherever they had
the need. I've never had any luck with a litterbox.
Some people do. My last rescue,Prissy, does use one
corner more than anywhere else. I put some carefresh
in that corner because I use newspapers and towels in
all my cages.
If you could section off an area on your carpet for
playtime, you could put layers of thick newspaper
covered by towels or old thick robes. Mine loves my
old fuzzy red robe and my terri cloth one. That way
the urine wouldn't make it down to the carpet.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven