[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: Two more of our little ones cross the Bridge

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Wed Nov 24 11:39:11 EST 2004

I would extend my deepest and most sincere sympathy on the losses of both
WINSTON and MATTIE. There never seems to be any break in the constant loss of our
loved ones and as we approach the holiday, I fear that more are about to
cross the bridge. Holidays are often the time when sadness occurs. I know how
difficult it is and I also know that my words only serve to speak for the hearts
of all of those who have bid our gifts from God a final good bye. I'm not sure
of WINSTONS age but I know Vic is suffering daily in just knowing WINSTON is
not there to pat and to love. I only say this because we ALL know how much love
we have for our little ones and it is all we can do when they cross the
bridge. MATTIE was about 4 and then some and though close to the average it is
heartbreaking regardless. Lynette mentioned she was having MATTIE cremated but
doesn't know what to do with the ashes. Well, as you all know GEORGE was part of
every lunch and dinner and ate on the table ALL the time.