[Gpdd] MISC: Secret Pig

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Sun Nov 28 18:07:29 EST 2004

I do a Secret Santa on another GP list I am on.  I don't want to do two, so
would be willing to help with one here, just not participate.

I think the way it would work is I post a form and all those who want to
participate fill it out and email it back to me.  I will mix then up and
pick who you will have a your Secret Pig recipient.  I let you know by
email.  Then you send whatever you want to your person.  E-cards, regular
cards, small gifts or just one gift for the holiday they celebrate.

Let me know if you want me to do it.

Dee