[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Sick Piggie

Godfreys godfreys at uslink.net
Mon Nov 29 21:56:46 EST 2004

Please keep my girl Pig-pig in your thoughts and prayers.  It's been 2 weeks now (and 2 vet visits- to 2 different vets - we liked the last one!)  My husband is going to take her in tomorrow since I have to be to work early.  I haven't filled her hay rack for 2 weeks now.  We have been syringe feeding her.  She's been on 2 different antibiotics.  Tonight she only took one syringeful of her food and then burried her head in her towel and went to sleep. She's only a year and a half!  Hopefully the vet can figure it out and she can make a turn around.  Will keep you all posted.

Ann & Pig-Pig