[Gpdd] HEALTH: Food & Oxbow

jturning at sbcglobal.net jturning at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 2 13:27:14 EDT 2004

I bought the Kaytee Timothy based feed at the pet store because I had
waited too long to order the pellets, but my little guys wouldn't eat
much of it and I ended up throwing it out. So because of a problem with
ordering on American Pet Diner's website, I tried pellets from Oxbow.
Both American Pet Diner's and Oxbows pellets are well received from my
little pigs, :).

The quality of the Timothy hay was a little better with Oxbow, but that
could be variable. I had only gotten Timothy hay once from American Pet
Diner, with the Alfalfa hay I originally ordered from American Pet Diner
being high quality. I order 25 lbs at a time, so it lasts quite a while
with my two little guys.