[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] <re: mcvitie the king asking for fire on>

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 3 19:56:26 EDT 2004

That is so funny! I have never thought about letting
my pigs enjoy a fire. I would be afraid they would get
too close and get overheated.
I love your piggies' names, but I think it's even
funnier because you're Scottish! Is your name
Scottish? I've never heard of a name like that before.
I would have guessed it was Indian. Sorry for the
prying! I like thinking about those types of things I
guess. I live in an area full of immigrants, so it
gets you thinking about cultural stuff.
Wheeks,
Lauren, Piglet and Pooh

=====
EACH YEAR in the United States, MILLIONS of healthy companion animals are euthanized simply because they can not find homes.
Adopt a homeless pet.
Become a foster home.
Have your cats and dogs spayed and neutered.

Join the Guinea Pig Rescue Transport Group!