[Gpdd] MISC: Honey update

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Thu Oct 7 15:33:06 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Here is an update on Honey's current condition from her foster mom Marci:

Hello! This is Marci :o)  Honey is doing wonderful! She had her 5th dose of
ivermectin on Monday. A lot of her hair has been growing back. She still has
some scabs on her back and some white crust, but not nearly as much as she
had when she first came in. She should be ready for adoption in about a
month or so. Hopefully less :o)  She's actually right next to me right now.
She is getting used to being held now. She still freaks out but is getting
better. I don't think it hurts her anymore to be picked up. I will give her
your love!

To see her pigture go to http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NJ250.html

Dee, Joe, Tacoma and Juliet waiting for Honey.