[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Static Lice and Neem Oil

Paula dyheli at toledointernet.net
Tue Oct 12 22:43:24 EDT 2004

A while back I asked whether or not anyone had every tried Peter Gurney's treatment of Neem oil to treat static lice and no one had.  Well, I tried it, and I am glad to report that it dealt with them quite effectively.  The boys spent a couple of days looking like little greased pigs, and were very unhappy with me for at least a week for scrubbing them down with the stuff and then following that up with a bath a few days later, but the lice are gone and there has been no recurrence.

Paula
(Mom to Tom and pigs, Rex and Fluffy)