[Gpdd] Bridge: Squirmy

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Oct 13 01:17:20 EDT 2004

Dear Brenda,
       I'm not caught up with my gpdds, but tonight I have read letters of
condolences to you on the loss of Squirmy. And now I'm reading a post expressing
your concern for her.
       I know that feeling of impending doom. The heavy breathing would be a
serious concern suggesting URI or congestive heart failure. Was it either of
these conditions?
       I am so very sorry that you lost her. They leave a very big hole in
our hearts when they go. But all piggies that are loved are blessed and all of
us who love piggies are likewise blessed.

Deepest sympathy,
Alge and Co.