[Gpdd] Misc: Naptime for B-Bear & Butterscotch...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 10:59:27 EDT 2004

Hello Slaves!
It's me again. Check it out, I have been
letting both Brownie Bear and Butterscotch
lay on me together every evening. But, let
me tell ya, it's very difficult because
Miss Sassy-ness ALWAYS tries to bite the
little boy. I will pet them at the same time
and try to make sure their bodies are touching.
And eventually, they'll settle down and rest.
Although B-Bear will have this 'pissed off'
look on her face.

Well, I Really want to get some pigtures of
them together, taking a nap. But, well, how
the Heck am I gonna do that?!? Okay, so last
night, I got an idea...use CAVY COZIES!! So,
I have this cat bed that has low sides (it's
sort of a flat bed). And well, I put both
BB & BS in their own cavy cozy and put them
beside each other in the cat bed. That way,
B-Bear wouldn't be able to bite him. And
it worked Perfectly. I was Finally able to get
some pigtures of them together. Hey, a Slave's
gotta do what a Slave's gotta do!! :-)

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeps,
       Leah...Slave to BBear & B'scotch :-)