[Gpdd] [CARE] <re: Mom being dumb>

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 19:50:36 EDT 2004

Hi,
I'm not sure if you read my last post, but I mentioned
something someone on the GPDD had recommended, which
was creating your own "piggie fence" using the grids
used for C&C cages (www.cavycages.com), cable ties
(http://www.buycableties.com) and lining your floor
with a plastic tablecloth and newspaper.
I wouldn't know about the rose petals - I think the
only "flowers" that are edible to most animals are
broccoli & cauliflower.
Wheeks,
Lauren, Piglet & Pooh (& Cookie & Peanut too)

=====
EACH YEAR in the United States, MILLIONS of healthy companion animals are euthanized simply because they can not find homes.
Adopt a homeless pet.
Become a foster home.
Have your cats and dogs spayed and neutered.

Join the Guinea Pig Rescue Transport Group!