[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] New member

Victoria Lee Vicky at bham.rr.com
Thu Oct 14 23:20:21 EDT 2004

Hello,
just wanted to say hi to everyone--I'm the proud mama of a new guinea
pig, Horatio. He's brown and short-haired--got him from a pet store
yesterday and they said he was about 5 months old. I've never had a
guinea pig before, and I look forward to reading everyone's posts and
learning more about my little guy. He seems a bit skittish--how long
does it usually take until they don't run from you when you try to pick
them up? He's so darn cute and cuddly I just want to hold him
constantly--but I guess I need to slow down and give him a little time.
I'd want time to settle into a new place too.
Vicky