[Gpdd] Care: Mr. Cooders mouth

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Oct 17 05:24:35 EDT 2004

Stacy,
Thanks so much for the info. I scrapped something up once (inside of my
forearm I think) at someone's house on their stone picnic table. Woman was a nurse
and she zealously and virtuously painted me all up with that Purple stuff.
Against my will and good judgment, of course. I was just more polite in those
days -- my "no-s" were less decisive. I seem to remember that it burned but maybe
not. I assume it's available without a Rx at any drug store? What else can it
be used for, I see a lot of references to it?

As of yesterday Mr. Cooders mouth was suddenly fine. Hopefully this will be
the end of it. All I could think of was a malignancy. And he's such a sweetie.
       Maybe you ought to try it on you fever blisters -- use a q-tip and
keep it quite localized. They may send you home with your purple spot but unless
they dock you for a day's pay, a day off is often a stress reliever in itself.
 :)

Alge