[Gpdd] Silly: The water bowl

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 21:10:53 EDT 2004

Hello everyone

There has been so many passing to the rainbow bridge
that I thought I might tell you a funny story.
Actually, it scared me at first.
I go into the guinea pig room and check all the water
bottles and bowls before I go to work. I looked in the
boys water bowl and it looked like it was full of
blood. My heart jumped up into my throat trying to
think of what could have happened or what one of them
could have wrong with them. I took the bowl out for a
closer look and seen what had turned it reddish color.

The night before I had given all the pigs one of Oxbow
hay critter berries pills. One of the boys must have
thought that pill was dry because he tried to get a
drink with it in his mouth. He lost the pill in the
water and it had dissolved overnight. I had to laugh
and I was very relieved too.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven