[Gpdd] [HEALTH] <Where did her upper teeth go?

dardeb206 at aol.com dardeb206 at aol.com
Wed Oct 20 18:17:12 EDT 2004

HEllo everyone,

I'm extremely concerned about my Ginger. I noticed this morning at breakfast,
she was unable to chew any lettuce and just make puncture marks in her
carrots. I attempted to view her upper teeth and usually by rubbing under her chin,
I would see her teeth but it appears as though there are no teeth up there!!!
WIll they grow back? I had to dice her breakfast up so she could consume
everything in tiny pieces as she was very hungry.
How did she lose her teeth to begin with??
COncerned beyond belief,
Slave to Ginger,
Deb