[Gpdd] MISC.-hay and petsmart people

Susanna Brodmerkle sqrtcookies at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 17:35:33 EDT 2004

Just a quick note-quite a while ago there was a large fuss over Petsmart and PetCo and their piggies. I recently had an experience with an employee of Petsmart and thankfully it was a good one-one of the pigs had knocked over it's water bottle, and the first employee I found immediately went and fixed the problem. So I was very pleased with this-I continue to do routine Piggie Patrols every time I go to a pet store.
About timothy hay-PetsMart again has the best timothy hay I have ever bought. I can't remember the brand, but it comes in a huge 96 oz. bag and cost about 14 dollars. The other hay I have been able to find either has not been as good quality (ie.-brown, @Wal-Mart and feed stores) or the pigs won't eat it at all (which I wasn't at all happy about after buying a 100 lb. bale that looked really nice! Oh well-just thought I'd add my 2 cents in here...
Susanna and the now 2 pigs-the Piggish and the AuntiePig