[Gpdd] Care: Poop Feet

Jackie Bickers jackie3492 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 23 02:14:22 EDT 2004

Hello,
Does anyone have a nifty fix for dried poopy on the bottom of a piggies
feet? Nothing I've tried seems to budge it. I'm thinking of using guinea pig
poop as an adhesive the next time something around here breaks...Rusty has a
vet appt. in two weeks, if its not off by then ill bring it up.. but if
anyone has any ideas id really appreciate it.
Thanks,
Jackie (and Rusty "Poop Shoes" the guinea pig)