[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: Some weeks we could do without Fridays...

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Sat Oct 23 20:46:18 EDT 2004

As I read some recent GPDD's my first thought was that sometimes we could do
without Fridays. It was Friday that LUCY left us and it was on Friday that GP
also left for the bridge. For that, I offer both Robyn and Tiffany my most
sincere and deepest condolences. It saddens me to know of any of our little guys
or girls crossing the Bridge but especially so when they fight so hard to stay
with us and all we can do is do our best to make them comfortable. I'm sure
that was the case both LUCY and GP did for the wonderful lives they had and all
the good things that made them love their mommies. I know we all use the
words "special piggy" when we speak of our little guys. Only when we loose one of
ours can we truly appreciate the meaning of those two words. GO and LUCY I am
sure could not possibly be more special or more loved than they were by their
parents. Loosing them to the Bridge is truly the hardest of all losses to for
your hearts to come to grips with. I can only say that the tears will come for
what will seem forever and the emptiness you feel will be there for a great
deal more time than you can even imagine. But for it all, there will be some of
the most wonderful memories of your life. The memories that make LUCY and GP
truly TWO VERY SPECIAL PIGGIES...two wonderful sources of the essence of
happiness and the root of what it is to love the least of God's creations. So, once
again please accept my regrets on your loss but know that your little ones
will live on in all our memories for in your loss we too feel the pain, after
all we are truly a family.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pig's daddy forever