[Gpdd] Announcement: Penny

Renee Bostic pineappleprincess at comcast.net
Wed Oct 27 22:46:28 EDT 2004

It is with great sadness that Penny (aka Pen Pen) one of the girlie girls
has gone over the rainbowbridge. My daughter came home from school today and
found her in the cage. I was not home so she was pretty upset.My daughter is
a special needs child so her 8 piggies are very special to her. Now we are
down to 7.

Penny just had her 3rd Birthday on Oct. 20th. We don't know what happened.
She was fine last night and this morning although she did not eat her carrot
this morning. She did have a cyst or bump on her back.  It had been there
for 6 months or so. After she was gone I felt around her and I think I felt
some more inside. She was an orange and white silkie. She had one litter of
babies a couple of years ago and they all went to good homes.
Thank you for all your support. I just love to read the digest. My husband
says I am obsessed with the guineas.

Renee & Rebecca Bostic (slaves)
Pinky, Sundae, Patches, Theadora, Sunshine, Oreo, and Blackie the piggies.