[Gpdd] [MISC] Re: Free Range

MpTBaggy at aol.com MpTBaggy at aol.com
Sat Oct 30 11:22:45 EDT 2004

Elizabeth,

I give our piggies floor time daily, and I use an old rubber pad,  like you
put on matresses.  I have several of these lying around, so they  get swaped
out daily.  They get washed normally, as you would with sheets  or towels.
These can be purchased at Wal Mart, Target, departments stores,  etc.  You can get
these very large, as if for a king-size bed, or very  small, as crib size.
Good luck to you, and tell your piggies happy floor  time!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
Marilyn and her brood, Sammy, Callie, Chiana, new babies Arturo and  Kya