[Gpdd] Care: Re: C & C cages

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 07:38:21 EDT 2004

Hey Donna & the Gang!
I posted about the C&C Cage kits. I've bought
2 of them (a 2x3 and a 2x4) cuz Brownie Bear
just can't seem to make up her mind--ha ha!
I got them from Cavycages.com and a Wonderful
woman named Sue makes 'em and she contributes
$2 of every sale to Cavy Spirit Rescue (in
the San Franscisco Bay area). She does a
FABULOUS job! So, if you're a person like me
(who isn't very Crafty), then I totally
recommend buying a kit. She has all sizes
and I think she has a few extra colors than
what is available on the website. So, you
can email her at CCCages at aol.com before you
order and inquire about that. Also, it was
very easy to put together. She includes
directions and I think it took me about 20 min
to put the first cage together and about 10
min to put the second cage together. It's
Super Easy and Super Duper CONVENIENT!!

Give Spike, G.I. Joe, and those Newby Boys--
Tom and Huck some Extra Hugs 'n Treats from
B-Bear and me!!

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)

...Also, I thought someone here had posted earlier
about a C & C cage that you could purchase as a kit
to put together?  Is that true, or was I dreaming?
(again!) Input would be most helpful and appreciated!
Happy Labor Day Wheeekend To All!

Donna, Spike, G.I. Joe, Tom and Huck