[Gpdd] [HEALTH] tried cider vinegar

S Mogensen write2turbo at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 4 11:13:50 EDT 2004

Karenluntw at aol.com wrote:
>Has anybody tried the cider vinegar for their piggie friends yet? <

Yes I have, most of my piggiges love it, only one out of 28 has to have
plain water. I use about 2 ml vinegar for 2 L water. I would not reccoment
it for watersystems in case someone has a single pig like I have who wont
have it.
The rest drink twice as much water as they use to: less risk of getting
stones and blatterinfections.

>It seems to me that it would be better for the piggies  because their
>vitamin C would come from a more natural source.  <

I do not think they get a lot of vitamin c with my "mix" but if you put a
lot more in they wont have the water at all. You should supplement vitamins
in a different way.

/Susan