[Gpdd] health: pig carrier

schumann at bellsouth.net schumann at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 8 12:45:39 EDT 2004

I use a cat/small pet carrier when I take the girls for a trip.  I usually add hay to the carrier to keep them occupied.  They also like to hide under towels or newspaper while we ride.  When I first started them in the carrier, I put a couple of bribery baby carrots in with them to get them settled.  (Sort of like letting a child take a favorite toy to the doctor.)  They don't need them any more.  I always talk to them and sing to them as we ride and they seem to like that.

Jan
Mom to Tribble and Lokai who are pretty good little travelers