[Gpdd] CARE: baby wipes

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Thu Sep 9 21:33:01 EDT 2004

I have used baby wipes (the house brand, for human babies :-) on my pigs for several years.  I don't use them regularly, just when it seems to be needed.  I hold the piggy in one hand and sort of lightly wipe them down and fluff their fur (wipe them backwards) with the other.  Then I make sure to wipe each paw in turn.  If needed, I will wipe their underbelly.  Then the piggy goes into her clean cage.  I do this because I don't like giving them full scale baths.
I've never observed any undesirable results.
:-)