[Gpdd] Re: Mr. Speedy get well, TWIGGY and GUINNESS will be missed

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Fri Sep 10 15:57:28 EDT 2004

Jim,
I'm so sorry to hear about the distress Mr. Speedy is in. I will include him
in the daily prayer. I know how heart breaking it is to watch them when they
are feeling so bad, even if they show no signs of pain. He sounds like a really
tuff little guy from what I have read. I hope that God is good to him and
takes him IF HE MUST in his sleep..I pray that for the boy, George, and that he
wakes up on the other side of the bridge with all his friends from "the prayer"
waiting for him. May all of them there look for your Mr. Speedy should he
cross over and show him the way until you can reunited.

I would also send my deepest regrets on the crossing over the bridge of both
TWIGGY and GUINNESS both will be missed dearly but their moms and dads for
even a day in your heart will leave a hole in it forever more when they leave us.
I would also say about TWIGGY, there are times when a little guy will not let
you clearly know he or she is sick. So PLEASE don't blame yourself for this.
I am SURE had you thought TWIGGY was ill at all, you would have brought him to
the vet immediately. So it is not lack of love and that is something
unforgivable for LOVE is all these little miracles give us so please just know he is
in no pain and waiting for you. May god look kindly on BOTH GUINNESS and TWIGGY
and show them the love they gave their parents.

Sincerely,

Joseph C, Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy