[Gpdd] announcement- sarah and lenny

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 21 13:50:25 EDT 2004

I did it- I did it FINALLY you can now go to Slavetofuzzy on yahoo site and
I have posted a pigture, taken by Roy at the London  championship, so now
you can see your internationally famous award winning head nurse champion
superpet!!!!! Hoorah!!!!!!! I did it!!!
I am so pleased with myself!!!

Love and hugs to all piggie slaves and we are so jealous of the four new
babies, Robert; Sarah wants one now because at the London we saw 2 orphan
babies being hand fed by their slave every 2 hours and because we were there
all day we saw it several times, and Sarah got to stroke one of them- it was
unsurprising she did not pignap them both! She says they are really really
soft and they were the size of hamsters, just like the market piggies looked
I guess, by the way really pleased to hear about the market piggies.

Did I ever tell y'all about Lenny winning at the London Championship...

Joy and Sarah Smith
Oxford, UK slaves to: Baby Biscuit, Lenny, Neo and Sam, Horace, Gizmo and
Badger and Angelina and India; remembering Barney, Lenny's father and the
beautiful Sprite.