[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] condolences and new arrivals...

CaSaCavies at aol.com CaSaCavies at aol.com
Tue Sep 21 18:26:04 EDT 2004

Ugh, I been so busy with school lately I haven't had time to write back to
everyone! I had so many wonderful people write me and help me grieve with lexi
dying. I still feel personally responsible. There has been one good thing come
from her death though, It has opened my eyes and made me realize they don't
live forever and so I need to watch closer and jump at any signs of illness.
Thank you all for being there for me and sharing my pain...It really did
help....To georges daddy: Ya never think about having to write that "post" about one
of your precious babies crossing over but it happened to me I automatically
waited for your post about lexi. Your words made it so clear to me and even
though you never met lexi. You knew her well enough to explain her personality and
way of life to a "T". Thank you so much.....

On to a better note....I now have boys!!! My mom was tired of seeing me cry
and upset over lexi (which i still am) so she went out and bought me a 6 week
old boar..(she thought it was a girl but the woman there was wrong!) So since
now I had one boy and two girls I need someone to live with him...soooo I went
back to the rescue the next day and picked up his brother who he gets along
with very well!  So I named the 6 week old boar who is a Black abby with a brown
streak on his back, Basil...and his brother who is a 8 week old black abby, I
named him Bailey...I hope to have pictures soon...they are SOO sweet....