[Gpdd] Misc: Separation Anxiety and Butterscotch gets a home!!!!

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Sep 22 05:10:36 EDT 2004

Hi Fellow Piggers!
       Wilson at the komputer.
       Hey Butterscotch! -- you don't know us, but we sort of know you!! But
wheee didn't know you was you until just now when whee looked up your picture.
You are handsome but wheee knew that from when we saw your picture before.
       Whee're going to have a party in your honor tonight now that Alge is
in bed and out of the way. Jenni in Florida knows you, too, and I bet so do a
bunch of the other piggies and piggy people. Wheee bet you didn't even know you
had friends rooting for you long before the adoption party. Miss Leah should
have tolds us who you were.
       Miss Leah and the Daddy slave are very good peoples and you will have
the home you have been meant to have. Can you come and visit when your slaves
come? Brownie Bear, too, of course. (wheeek wheeek! Happy happy wheeks!)
       Hey other piggies!! Butterscotch has what wheee thought was a very sad
story and it made us sad him and for his first person, too. His first owner
had to go into a nursing home. That's where people go when they're sick
sometimes. Wheeee don't know why they didn't make a special place for Butterscotch
there, and we all felt  bad about it, but now wheeee are pretty sure that it was
so Butterscotch could live with Brownie Bear (as a friend, of course, Jimmy
Pig  : ) and her crazy happy family and get to run around the house and even
have a C & C cage and a cuddle cup and everything.
       Wheee are all very happy.

I loves to share good news!!
       Wilson, of the Jolly Rodents (but even though I'm the designated
writer it's from all of us, Cooders, Chester and Charlie, too.  Wheeek Wheeek new
friend!)