[Gpdd] MISC - Piggies and our love for them!

Nicola Atkins sunnyhunny964 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 24 10:28:41 EDT 2004

I just wanted to say that you sound like a fantastic mum to your piggies,
Leah! I read your most recent post about missing your piggies and I thought
it was so cute and touching!

I understand where you're coming from though. It's worse when I go away!
Because I now live so far away from my family, of course, when the
opportunity arises, I want to go and see them (the train tickets to get
there from here cost an arm and a leg, so we can only go visit them 2 or 3
times a year). But it's HORRIBLE leaving my baby when we go! And we're
ususally only gone a week; and I always leave him with a very good freind
who's great with animals, and who's always sending me pictures of Harvey on
my camera phone while we're gone! (Which makes the pain worse!!)

And dropping Harvey off at her house is always the worse bit. I always leave
dropping Harvey off 'til the last minute, so we're apart for less time, and
I can see the look of disgust on my bloke's face as I kiss and cuddle my
little man goodbye! We usually drop the dog off first (my rule!), and the
fishies just get one of those vacation food tablet things. Harvey is the
last to go, always! And I probably shouldn't say it, but I always miss him
the most. I miss the feel of his warm little fluffy body and his cute chubby
butt! And he's so adorable when he gives me kisses, and snuggles in to the
crook of my arm, lies down, and often goes to sleep there! And I HATE
leaving all of that behind. It tears at me like nothing else!

I wish I could show you all a photo of my Harvey. He's such a little
character, and I have some cracking photos of him, but I don't have any
webspace and I wouldn't have a clue what to do if I did have!! If anybody
can give me any advice on getting decent free web space for the piccies, I'd
be most grateful!

I'm going to try and aspire to be as good a mum (or dad), as you all are to
your piggies....all the little stories I read on here, they give me
inspiration and ideas, and I just want to be as good as you all are with
your piggies, to my Harvey. I sometimes worry that he doesn't love me
enough....I know, it's so sad! I just want to do anything and everything for
him - I want his little life to be happy and perfect! I treasure him so
much!

Sorry about all that slop!!
Sick Faces and wheeeeeeks from Harvey (aka Davey the Cavy!) and his mama!