[Gpdd] [RESCUE] <re: need a help find rescues>

Carrie Mooser ddsaylor20 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 19:15:09 EDT 2004

There's also the Guinea Pig Rescue of Southern
Indiana.  It's listed in Petfinder.  That's the lady
that runs the rescue that I try to help out.

BY THE WAY!  PERDY IS BACK!!!  Perdy is the PEW with
Himalayan markings that I was fostering for her. She
left a couple of weeks ago to get adopted and I was so
upset.  I'd gotten really attached to her.  Well,
the adopters never came to get her, so I said I WANT
HER! I'LL OFFICIALLY ADOPT HER!  So, she's back!  I
went and picked her up tonight.  The other piggies
were so excited to see her back again!  She's mine now
and I'm never letting her go!

Carrie, slave to Perdy, Caramel, Joanna, Cliff, Clare
and George the rabbit