[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE]George the Guinea Pig

judith sharamitaro shim1990 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 26 18:22:55 EDT 2004

Joseph & Gail ~  Please accept my deepest sympathy on the loss of your remarkable boy, George.  I am very happy for George, as I KNOW he is no longer suffering, and is in a place even better than earth.  (And having had such wonderful parents as the two of you, just IMAGINE what life is like over the Bridge!)
When I read that George was failing, and finally he crossed, I cried a river.  Not for George, but for the loving parents he left behind.  While nothing will ever fill the void left by George's passing, I hope you will be comforted by the memories of the countless acts and words of kindess George had inspired you to send out to hundreds of us all over the world.  George will live with me always as the image of love and comraderie sent out to all  guinea pig lovers who have lost a little one and been comforted and acknowledged through his inspiration.  And  just as Joseph has given voice to the importance of our little ones who have crossed the Bridge, I know I speak for all of us on the GPDD when I send out my love and thanks for a special soul who truly made the world a better place by his sharing his inspiration with us all.  Goodbye, our little George!  I look forward to seeing you over the Bridge one day ~ to hear your wheeks of laughter and watch you frolicking in the sweet grass with the rest of our little ones.  I wish you an eternity of happiness, and  pray your parents know the comfort and peace of the God who made us ALL in their hearts.
                Judi , Porky, Petunia, & Corkster ~Remembering Corky and Gaylord