[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Our Goldie

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 02:44:32 EDT 2004

Dear Jo and Others,
       So yes, it is indeed you, Jo, and our little Goldie who fought such a
good and valiant fight way back when. You never gave up on helping him even
when it seemed that the two of your were fighting impossible odds.  But fight
you did -- both of you and he pulled through.
       Goldie who wore his hats so well. I was almost positive earlier -- how
very strange that Goldie and George left so close in time. I just feel so sad
about all of it. Bereft. I didn't even know that Goldie wasn't doing well.
       Perhaps there are connections that we may not be able to see.
       Ebeneezer and Beethoven both left this summer -- both with bladder
stones. And each took so much with him. I figure that they decided to make the
best of bodies that quit working right, bodies that quit on them, and met up at
the Bridge to carry on. But they both left people who still hurt for them and
miss them terribly.
       And so so many others.
       Moya left this morning, Sunday, very early. Was she sick, Marilyn?
It's such a difficult thing to post. Sometimes we feel too weak for anything
more, but we want those who also care about our little ones to know that they have
gone on to the Bridge. It's almost an imperative. Our deepest sympathies go
to you and all words, thoughts and prayers of comfort are meant for you, too.
       Marilyn, I feel as though I overlooked your Moya but I just discovered
your post and my heart sunk even deeper.

May God bless and comfort all,
Alge