[Gpdd] [Misc] Thoughts and Prayers

Allfunngames5989 at aol.com Allfunngames5989 at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 20:35:54 EDT 2004

In the six short months since we got our very first guinea pig, and started
reading the gpdd on a daily basis, it seems that so many precious piggies have
gone to the Rainbow Bridge, a place we'd never even heard of six months ago.
In addition to that new component of our lives, we've seen endless
demonstrations of kindness, caring, sharing, and selfless giving to not only the guinea
pigs, but to all the Slaves as well.  The compassion that fills this daily
digest is something very special, as are the thoughts and prayers that are shared
here daily.  Taylor and I, on behalf of our babies, Fluffy, Muffin and Squeek,
just wanted to express our deepest condolences to each of you who have lost a
little loved one these last few months, and say that it takes a special
person, which every one of you is, to have this deep love for these little
treasures, and we are very honoured to be part of this digest.

Keeping each of you in our own thoughts and prayers,
Debie and Taylor, Slaves to Fluffy, Muffin and Squeek