[Gpdd] [CARE] Eddy's first bath

Chas cacosta at brightdsl.net
Tue Sep 28 10:16:57 EDT 2004

Hi all,
I gave Eddy his first bath today and I must say I am very proud of the little guy. He didn't bite, run, or even squeal. He just took it like a man and even let me blow dry him (on low with medium heat of course). What a trooper. Of course I had to suck up when all was done so he got a carrot and some romaine lettuce. I think he still loves me. He looks all fluffy and cute. Tommorrow he gets his second treatment of Revolution for the lice (Haven't seen any since the first treatment but we aren't taking any chances with a new pig coming next week). Hope you all have a wonderful day with your pigs.
Chas and the now cleaner and smelling better Eddy